NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Testsuite and Anti Virus

Hello,

I upgraded to Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 (KIS). Since then the Testsuite does not work properly any more.

Tests do run and even debugging tests works fine.

But the test results are not shown in the test suite. So I do not know, if the tests succeed or fail.

I tried all kind of changes in the firewall and program monitoring rules, but it still does not work.

When I disable KIS, it sometimes works, sometimes not.

Does anybody know, how to solve this?

How exactly are the test results transferred from the running php scripts into the test suite?

/edit: I have deinstalled KIS, but it still does not work. Any ideas?

Best regards,

Christian
Site Admin

Please submit report to Kaspersky.

Regarding instable work even if KIS is turned off, it's known issue with KIS and Symantec. Even though you turn them off, their kernel driver keeps working as if you didn't turn it off at all. The only way to turn off their effects is uninstall the this AV completely.
After uninstallation you have to make sure that NO kernel drivers are loaded and no files remained in KIS directory, no KIS modules are in system32 folder, no KIS stuff remained in registry, then reboot.

I urgently need a anti virus software, so I reinstalled Kasperky. The Testsuite still cannot run the unit test with Kasperky installed.

I assume, that Kapserky blocks the communication between the Test Suite and the running tests.

Usually the running test gets a certain icon. When the test is complete the icon turns green.

My question: What communication between the TestSuite and the Unit Tests is established?

Does the TestSuite just uses something like the system command to start php? Or is there some kind of network or interprocess communication?

Thanks a lot,

Christian
Site Admin

believe it or not, but Kaspersky Lab is our customer too. Seems somehow they managed to run PhpED. Please ask them what they did.