NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Problem debuging integration script

I created file zend.php which is called from PHP Ed as integration script from tools menu and file bar popup. Php file is very basic:
Code:
Code:
<?php
    $a = 123;
    DebugBreak('1@127.0.0.1');
    echo 'PHP_SAPI: ' . PHP_SAPI . "\n";
?>

Script is called as shell command:
php "zend.php" "@FName@" "@BaseName@" "@CaretLine@" "@CaretPos@" "@CodeInsight@" "@ProjRoot@"

I want to debug that file on integration script call. Calling integration script opens file in PHP Ed and cursor is positioned at DebugBreak line. Then popup window apepear with title "Please Wait" and content "Waiting..." and stays like that forever!

On the other side debugger works ok when file is called from windows command line as:
php "zend.php" "param1"
but then I dont have access to PHP Ed variables which are esential to me.

Any idea why is this happening?

Site Admin

Looks like you checked "Work with editor". In this case script is executed in a wrapper that waits for the script execution results. This is a kind of classic dead-loop. The integration tool wait for the script to grab the results, script is stopped by debugger which waits for the commands, and commands are not accessible because the integration tool is in waiting state.

"Work with editor" is checked because I take token under cursor. Can I still have access to @CodeInsight@ if this is off?
Site Admin

It's clear what's going on. I'll check what can be done to improve situation.