NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
[resolved] PHPUnit Installation Troubles

I installed/configured PHPUnit and then copied the StackTest example test from the PHPUnit documentation to make sure everything got installed correctly. I refresh the Test Suite and run the tests. I can see that three tests passed but the little circle to the left of the test name stays gray instead of turning green like the screen shot in the help file and the following messages appear in the window just before the test tree.

Suite: StackTest StackTest::testEmpty is not found. Either the tree content is outdated or the test was added at run-time
Suite: StackTest StackTest::testPush is not found. Either the tree content is outdated or the test was added at run-time
Suite: StackTest StackTest::testPop is not found. Either the tree content is outdated or the test was added at run-time

I'd really like to get the window to look like it does in the help file. Any advise or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim.
PHPUnit not working with PhpED

I have the same problem as JimSphere.

I't would be very nice if NuSphere could reply to this post and give a solution to the problem.......

Thx
Downgraded to version 6

I downgraded to version 6 and everything works perfectly. I can live without the new features in v7 but phpunit is mission critical.

I have had it working outside of phped, it sounds to me like your classes are not being included in your tests. I remember I had this issue as the phpunit documentation and examples all pointed to manually including the required test classes, but the source actually had an autoloader that was already including the files for me. Including them again caused it to fail.
Working again as of Build No.: 7034

It is working as intended again as of Build No.: 7034. Very Happy
[resolved] PHPUnit Installation Troubles