NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
[resolved] slow code completion in Javascript

Anyone experiencing slow code completion with javascript - Mine is so excruciatingly slow that I have now turned it off. It takes between 10 to 30 seconds to come back with the list and during this time phped is completely frozen (not responding) and won't even allow type ahead. It's got even worse in the last update 6117. I am working on a large project so a small delay is understandable but every time a hit a key and have to wait 10+ seconds is just not acceptable. Just want to know if anyone has this issue before I log a ticket....
Re: slow code completion in Javascript

waynes wrote:
Anyone experiencing slow code completion with javascript - Mine is so excruciatingly slow that I have now turned it off. It takes between 10 to 30 seconds to come back with the list and during this time phped is completely frozen (not responding) and won't even allow type ahead. It's got even worse in the last update 6117. I am working on a large project so a small delay is understandable but every time a hit a key and have to wait 10+ seconds is just not acceptable. Just want to know if anyone has this issue before I log a ticket....

YES... Driving me nuts. I type "document." and the browser will hang with 25% CPU usage and never come back.

Nusphere PHPed version 6.1 Professional build 6111

Any word on the deal with this?

It only seems to happen with "document."

Please check with recently released PHPEd 6.2.
JS code completion should be much faster.
[resolved] slow code completion in Javascript