NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
[resolved] Call to undefined function

Hello,
This is a bug that I get with the SRV server running on Windows 7 professional 64 bit. Its the server that is started by default by Nusphere when your run your website. I'm using the facebook api and I keep getting the following error in my browser:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init()

This is a problem with curl... Now I checked the php ini file that is stored in the Nusphere directory and it is including: ;extension=php_curl.dll, so I have no idea what the problem is.
What do I do?

Regards,
Rhyno
Re: SRV server bug

rhyno_vds wrote:
This is a problem with curl... Now I checked the php ini file that is stored in the Nusphere directory and it is including: ;extension=php_curl.dll, so I have no idea what the problem is.
What do I do?

Semicolon mean "comment out".
Did you tried to remove semicolon before extension=php_curl.dll and restart SRV?
Also bear in mind there is three separate php.ini files in $(PHPEd install folder)\php, $(PHPEd install folder)\php5 and $(PHPEd install folder)\php53 for PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x and PHP 5.3 respectively.

Thank you mdegtyarev,
I apologise for my ignorance. I've been programming PHP for about 4 years and I have never had to touch the configuration files for a server as it was always set up for me!

Regards,
Rhyno
[resolved] Call to undefined function