NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Code Completition Problem ?

Hello there,

I have just downloaded the evaluation version of PHPEd V. 3.3 and installed it. Very impressive I must say. The only thing that bothers me is that when using code completition, say for the isset() function, this is what it outputs:
Code:
isset($var);
which is very uncomfortable, especially if used in an if condition. First of all, I have to overwrite $var with my own variable and then I have to remove the semicolon. Is there a way to adjust it so it just writes
Code:
isset(|)
and puts the caret to position indicated with |?
I think this was the normal way in v. 3.2 if I recall correctly.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in Advance!
Site Admin

Probably, it was a problem in 3.3 (3332) and has already been fixed in HotFix1 (3348). Needless to speak about ServicePack#1 (3356).
Wink
At least I can't replicate it in 3.3.1 (3356).
Anyways, you can open settings->reserved words tab, select php and setup properties for isset() function.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

Yea, but I'd have to do that for every single function...

Is there a way to just download the file with the bug? My internet connection isn't that fast and it took really long to download those 40MB, I don't really want to do that again. Embarassed
Site Admin

all standard functions are in

03/30/2004 18:51 552 157 func.cfg

If installed file is different, you can delete it and install phped once again to the same directory.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Code Completition Problem ?