NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Link PHPDoc code insight to Tab checkbox.
Guru master

What the topic says: Make the Code Insight for PHPDoc listen to the "Code completion on tab" switch.
If have it turned off because I really dislike how it interferes but for PHPDoc comments the popup still appears.
Thanks! Smile

edit: And while I'm whining about it, please add support for property-read and property-write as well Smile
(I've added the tags so they highlight, but the code navigator doesn't pick them up because other then to the highlighter they're unknown)
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website
Site Admin

hmm sorry, it's not so clear. Could you please explain the problem with tabs?

Regarding property-read and property-write - they are supported. At least in PhpED 5.5 and upper.

See image below:

To get this I typed
@property<TAB><TAB>string<TAB><TAB>

It seems to depend a bit on the speed at which you type but do it fast enough and you get the popup menu.
I like to keep stuff aligned so I use TAB (which is set to 3 spaces here fyi) a lot and I have to backspace the @abstract out every time.

And regarding property-read & -write: I've seem to missed that it does pick up the property-read. However property-write seems to be unknown:

I verified my phpdoctags.cfg and it was missing from it. I added both read and write manually a while ago but it seems the -write disappeared (probably during an update).
Re-added it, but properties defined with it do not turn up in the code navigator (probably has nothing to do with the config file either).
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website
Link PHPDoc code insight to Tab checkbox.