NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
HTML Syntax colors?

First of all great improvements!
Of course this opened Pandora box of new requests which will hopefully be implemented by Nusphere in no time Smile

I'm a little puzzled by Syntax coloring for HTML. New groups are set for Anchor, form, etc tags but how do I set A as Anchor tag and not to be a plain HTML tag?
Same goes for PHP. How do you set Reserved words ( Set2-8 )?

I only guess that this has to do something with Reserved words section, but groups are separated with names like Keyword Set 1-8 which doesn't give a clue to regular user. If this is the case can we download already made rules and not to go about changing every bit manually (I've just upgraded my PHPEd and all HTML tags still point to set 1)?

Could you please demystify this bit a little more?

New features of Code Navigator are superb, but when you integrate Attribute/Value preview people would expect to be able to change/add values too.
View user's profileFind all posts by konixnetSend private messageVisit poster's website
Site Admin

Quote:
How do you set Reserved words ( Set2-8 )?

See tools->settings->Reserved Words, select HTML in the dropdown if you want to change group (set) for the tags.

Quote:
groups are separated with names like Keyword Set 1-8 which doesn't give a clue to regular user

I agree, it should be made clearer.

Quote:
when you integrate Attribute/Value preview people would expect to be able to change/add values too.

Feel free to post feature request in the appropriate forum.