NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
How do I view the generated HTML (not rendered)

When I select the output tab to view my rendered page using the embedded browser under PhpEd, there is a tab at the bottom that says HTML and is highlighted. I am sure I have seen another tab appear (I think it was called code) that showed the real HTML and not the rendered view so I am pretty sure it is an option I have enabled on one machine and not another, but I cannot seem to track down which setting it is.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks.
View user's profileFind all posts by nickweaversSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger

Hmm... I found the answer in another thread. It looks like embedded Mozilla doesn't have an option to allow PhpEd to ask for the HTML source code.

I guess we have to put it on their wishlist!

Thanks
View user's profileFind all posts by nickweaversSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
Guru master

actually there is an "output" window that also contains the generated html after a run, just make sure it is opened
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website
Site Admin

Quote:
actually there is an "output" window that also contains the generated html after a run, just make sure it is opened

right and this output is updated during debug session. As soon as you finished a step or a breakpoint is triggered, this windiw gets all the content sent to the output.
Try to step through
echo "hello";
echo " world";
and you'll see how it works.