NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Font on Syntax Color

Is there any chance of getting a font select for the Syntax Colors Setting screen?
Site Admin

font can be selected on Appearance page and what you select will be propagated though all the pages. But it will be one and just one font for whole the editor, only variations like bold/italic/underline can be applied to different syntax groups.

I guess there must have been something that you didnt like about my response, so I will try again.

What we want is to be able to change the font of the individual syntax items, for example:

String: Times New Roman 12 pt.
Comment: Arial
Varialbe: Times New Roman 14pt.

I hope you dont delete this reply, and the only reason that I would think that you did is because I mentioned another product, sorry about that. Let me know if you need more information

Toby
Site Admin

Dear Toby, I hope support team has already replied to you by email and their solution was almost the same as stated above.
IF you read my answer above you will find these words:
But it will be one and just one font for whole the editor, only variations like bold/italic/underline can be applied to different syntax groups.
Please let me know if there is anything unclear, yet.
Thanks in advance.

This isnt a problem, it was a Feature Request as the title of the forum suggests. I am requesting a new feature for the progam. I am not sure if this is unclear or if I don't understand what a FEATURE REQUEST is, but in the past when there is a product that has a feature request area, users can request a change or new feature for the program. Again I request the following feature:

I am requesting the ability to change fonts in the Syntax Color Screen, and was wondering if this could be added as a new feature. Not be tied to one font. I would like to make the font for my comments different than the font from my other code.

You make a great product and I like it very much, and would like it even more if you would consider adding this feature.
Font on Syntax Color