NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Code insight for Prado framework

How does PhpED work with the Prado framework? Does it provide any similar features as those found in competing products?
Site Admin

sure,
code completion, find declaration and tooltips for the functions and method arguments are supported in PhpED and work great for PRADO in particular.

For some reasons the debugger won't stop at any breakpoints I set in this Prado application:

index.php:
Code:

$basePath=dirname(__FILE__);
$frameworkPath=$basePath.'/../../framework/prado.php';
$assetsPath=$basePath.'/assets';
$runtimePath=$basePath.'/protected/runtime';

I can debug okay if I run it step by step but it won't stop at breakpoints or the 'run to cursor' won't work either. I have several other projects (none of them are programmed with Prado) on the same web server (Linux, PHP 5) and breakpoints work flawlessly on all of them.

Somebody has an idea?
Site Admin

Please make sure that you run the most recent version of dbg (3.2.7 at the moment), all debugger versions in between 3.2.1 and 3.2.4 had problems with breakpoints.
Then make sure that debug session is turned ON in the debugger settings and make sure that the line where you set the breakpoint is executable (has blue dot when you step with debugger in the file)