NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Code Explorer

I am new to PhpED (having used EditPad pro), but have been using PHP for several years.

1) I like the Code Explorer, but how about another tab that 'maps' the currently selected file showing its functions etc. (for non class files *and* class files please) The contents of this new tab would change as the open file selection changed. This would be great, much better than having to move around the Code Explorer tab when I select another php file. Code Explorer stays where it is when I switch to another open file which makes it not of much use to me.

2) How about a 'Collapse all' R.Click menu option for the Code Explorer? when I initially displayed it all 100+ class files in my project were shown as expanded and I had to go through and click the '-' button on every one to get the tree to collapse to file class name level, at least it remembered this once I had done it.
View user's profileFind all posts by ABoolsSend private messageVisit poster's website

I take some of it back.... A collegue has just pointed out that my first point is available now, and some others I was considering posting are also available.

Phew! I have to correct my first post, oops! I will be more thorough in future.

Now an even bigger fan of PhpED!
View user's profileFind all posts by ABoolsSend private messageVisit poster's website
Site Admin

To collapse all in a treeview just press "/" key on the Numpad.