NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Group files within a project

The scenario that I run into often is when I am working on a project for a client, and he wants me to table that project to work on another more urgent project. This usually requires me to close all my open files, delete all my saved breakpoints, or else create a new workspace.

Being able to save the currently opened files and breakpoints in the workspace into a set for reopening in the future would be a great timesaver.

Jeff
Site Admin

Jeff,
all you asked for is already there. Workspace does save list of opened files and breakpoints. All this info is stored in <workpsace>.dsk file. Check if this file is there and it's not readonly.

dmitri wrote:
Jeff,
all you asked for is already there. Workspace does save list of opened files and breakpoints. All this info is stored in <workpsace>.dsk file. Check if this file is there and it's not readonly.

Hi Dmitri, I know it saves them, but does it allow me to group them into a unique set and then have multiple sets?

Jeff
Site Admin

I'm sorry to say no, it does not support such groupings.

just a quick question: Is there any way to open the files of a saved workspace by default? I checked the box, to save the workspace.. but i'd like to see all the files i had opened pop up again, when i load this workspace.
Did i miss something?
Site Admin

if you open the workspace, files are supposed to be opened too.