NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Window functions not working (v4)

the window functions is not working 100% on the new v4

a) the function "find in documentation" is grayed out in the PHP functions. it shows in PHP5 functions, but not the "old function libraries" like PHP or HTML. Can we get working functions asap? I'm using this on a daily basis.

b) often it comes with a unspecified error after some selections/actions

c) the "copy to clipboard" adds a pipe char (|). For example search on trim, copy it to keyboard and paste it. it pasts: trim()|
Site Admin

Quote:
a) the function "find in documentation" is grayed out in the PHP functions. it shows in PHP5 functions, but not the "old function libraries" like PHP or HTML. Can we get working functions asap? I'm using this on a daily basis.

Hmm, right. But set of functions for PHP5 contains all "old" functions related to php4, doesn't it?
You may also find it useful to jump into documentation from the code completion popup. See [?] link in its status:

As of HTML tags, "find in documentation" did never work for them, yet.

Quote:
often it comes with a unspecified error after some selections/actions

Please contact support with more info.

Quote:
the "copy to clipboard" adds a pipe char (|). For example search on trim, copy it to keyboard and paste it. it pasts: trim()|

To get rid of it please open func.cfg and replace all occurences of (|) with ()
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

ddmitrie wrote:

Hmm, right. But set of functions for PHP5 contains all "old" functions related to php4, doesn't it?
That is what i thought, but it doesn't. try a search on function: trim (in the string functions section) and do a "find in doc". in PHP5 doc it shows something like : collection->trim, what the hell that is i do not know, but it is not useable.

ddmitrie wrote:

You may also find it useful to jump into documentation from the code completion popup. See [?] link in its status:
[image]
nice, but not as helpfull as searching for a function you do not know it's full name of.
Site Admin

Code completion shows all the functions so it's not necessary to know full name.
But indeed it jumps to wrong location if trim() is selected. Could not replicate the problem for other functions. Strange.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Window functions not working (v4)