NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
[resolved] Debugging works but no dots

Prior to V17 I had the usual blue dots by the line numbers and red for breakpoints etc. Now I have no dots of any colour. Breakpoints toggle and work as normal and the line is highlighted red. I have many projects some on local XAMPP, most on live LAMP setups. I assumed I had removed something that can be set as an option in the view menu but I can't find it.

I have now upgraded to V18 and everything still works (but no dots!). But after years of working with the dots, I am used to working that way. Is this an issue that anyone else has?

My development machine is is Win8.1 with 64GB memory and SSD drives so memory and speed are not normally an issue.

All I want for Christmas is some blue dots!
Site Admin

hmm, I see blue dots are still shown. You may want to report details to support.

Strangely enough the bookmarks are not visible either. They work fine but no small icon on the left. It is though a gutter is invisible or not shown.
They're back

I removed PhpEd entirely (after saving accounts etc.) and then removed all registry entries, NuSphere folders in %appdata% and programdata as well as programfiles (32 and 64 bit). My versions go back to v11.x so plenty of old entries. Anyway with a completely clean install they are back - almost...

The dots overwrite line numbers once the line numbers get into three figures. Again both blue/red dots and bookmarks exhibit this behaviour.

As I can't do any more, I will pass it into NuShere for their comments.
[resolved] Debugging works but no dots