NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Customizing font sizes

I see within the editor theme settings that the font size is adjustable for the code pane, however there doesnt seem to be any control over the Workspace / Code Navigator / Tasks / Problems panes to set the font size for those.

I am now running a 4k monitor (3840 x 2160) and i increased the code font size a bit, but the other panes are still so tiny for me. Anyone know of a way to resolve this within phped?
Site Admin

I think you'll get better results under Win8.1 that re-scales whole the UI of the applicatoin. In this case you'd only check application properties to make sure that OS won't rely on the applicatoin to rescale according to dpi itself.

Hi Dmitri,

I have experimented with the win8.1 scaling, but would prefer to keep the scaling at the 100% level to maximize the potential of a 4k screen. In the meantime I have started to communicate through support with Jay regarding this and just replied back with some more thoughts towards it.

Being that 4k is pretty new, there probably isnt a large number of people using it "yet", so i am accepting some challenges moving forward here. Eventually it'll become more mainstream, particularly with programmers (and gamers, but thats not me).

BTW: I liked my first 4k monitor so much, now i went a bought a second. I can see myself into a third soon here into the future as well.

+1 for 4K monitor / modern dpi scaling support
Customizing font sizes