NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Updated libmySQL

It's a small thing, but it would be nice if the packaged version of libmySQL was upgraded to the latest version. That way I dont have to manually replace the thing everytime I upgrade PHPed.
View user's profileFind all posts by mattofakSend private messageYahoo Messenger
Guru master

I think that they aren't allowed to include the latest versions because of different licenses etc. I haven't looked it up, so don't kill me if I'm wrong.
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website

It is probably something like that, I do recall something about them changing their licensing schemes; but its very fuzzy. *shrugs*; as said, its not a big thing.
View user's profileFind all posts by mattofakSend private messageYahoo Messenger
Re: Updated libmySQL

mattofak wrote:
It's a small thing, but it would be nice if the packaged version of libmySQL was upgraded to the latest version. That way I dont have to manually replace the thing everytime I upgrade PHPed.

the new phped installer asks you if he may replace the libmysql.dll files. just select no.
Updated libmySQL