NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Update and Commit options

When I started working here I had never used PHPED before. Everything was already set up for me so I have had no problems. A bunch of files were moved today so I created a new project and made the Top Publishing Directory point to the location of the new files. I then downloaded the project and have all the files that I need. The only problem being that when I right click on the project and go to the Shell Menu options I do not see the SVN update or SVN Commit options. They are replaced with the SVN Checkout option. I am new to PHPED and received no help when I started working here. Am I forgetting a step. What do I need to do to get the update and commit options? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Guru master

If it says checkout instead of update and so on, you probably forgot to download the .svn/ folders everywhere. It is best to do an actual checkout to start with instead of downloading the files, the svn folders are "personal".
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website
Update and Commit options