NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
"Undefined variable: this in dbg_eval()" + other q

* "PHP Notice: Undefined variable: this in dbg_eval() on line 1"

For some reason, I'm guessing that this isn't an error I should be seeing, but for some reason, I keep triggering it. Doesn't appear all the time, though, just once in a while.

Explanation? Prevention? Not serious, but annoying...

(Possibly due to the 4.3.6 debugger running on PHP 4.3.7?)

* When will we see 4.3.7 and 5.0RC3 binaries?

* Should be debugger work using php-cgi? Specifically, I was trying it with PHP 5.
View user's profileFind all posts by SigneSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Site Admin

what IDE do you use ?
Can you send screenshots with this notice given at http://www.nusphere.com/contact_us/ ?

Quote:
>When will we see 4.3.7 and 5.0RC3 binaries

if you mean PhpED, they will come with version 3.3 update #2.

Quote:
Should be debugger work using php-cgi? Specifically, I was trying it with PHP 5.

actually it works using php-cgi when you debug in "SRV web server" mode.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

ddmitrie wrote:
what IDE do you use ?
Can you send screenshots with this notice given at http://www.nusphere.com/contact_us/ ?

Yes, this is with phpEd. Mostly I'm just seeing this in my apache errorlogs. Occasionally I'll catch it at the bottom of a page. I have narrowed it down that it seems to occur primarily when I'm profiling and not when debugging or when debugging has been stopped (DBGSESSID=-1).

ddmitrie wrote:
signe wrote:
Should be debugger work using php-cgi? Specifically, I was trying it with PHP 5.

actually it works using php-cgi when you debug in "SRV web server" mode.

So, does it not work with remote / apache, then? SRV doesn't do me much good - my app is only supported under Apache.
View user's profileFind all posts by SigneSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
"Undefined variable: this in dbg_eval()" + other q