NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic

Are you updating the Extended Docs with certain frequency? If so, and since the last message was yesterday, I would like very much if you can share the link, even as private message as you are doing so far.

And about the download link. Isn't it in a RapidShare-look-a-like free hosts, right? So I could download it whenever I want, without any worries about ask you every time a new version is released, right?

Not that it's a nuisance for me but for you it may be difficult to do so.
Veteran

Bruno Auguato wrote:
Are you updating the Extended Docs with certain frequency?

Yes, I normally generate an updated version of the manual at the beginning of every month.

Bruno Auguato wrote:
I would like very much if you can share the link, even as private message as you are doing so far.

I'll send you a PM in a few minutes. Smile

Bruno Auguato wrote:
And about the download link. Isn't it in a RapidShare-look-a-like free hosts, right? So I could download it whenever I want, without any worries about ask you every time a new version is released, right?

Not that it's a nuisance for me but for you it may be difficult to do so.

The manual is placed on a server of mine. I'll send you a link as well as a username and a password. When you visit the site, you'll see a selection of the manual versions of the last months (in the form of a simple directory listing) from which you can choose the one you'd like to download. You don't have to ask for newer versions. Smile

Cheers,
Jan

Hi Jan,

could you send me the link to your page as well via pm? Would like to give it a try ;o)

thx/danke
Veteran

bitseeker wrote:
could you send me the link to your page as well via pm? Would like to give it a try ;o)

I've sent you a PM. Smile

Cheers,
Jan
Veteran

milance2007 wrote:
Could you send me the link to your page via PM as well?

Done. Smile

Cheers,
Jan

Thanks,I hope work...

Hi Enigma, you sent me a link a while back and I've been using your excellent extended help files, but recently tried to get the latest and the logon no longer works (for "manual_user"). Please send me latest logon.
View user's profileFind all posts by pointySend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Veteran

pointy wrote:
Hi Enigma, you sent me a link a while back and I've been using your excellent extended help files, but recently tried to get the latest and the logon no longer works (for "manual_user"). Please send me latest logon.

Hi pointy,

I didn't change anything, and the access data I saved in my browser after uploading the very first version of the manual still work (I just tested it)... Confused So I'm a little bit confused...

To make sure, I'll send you the password once again. Please enter the data again; if you use copy&paste, make sure that no additional characters (spaces, tabs etc.) are copied to the clipboard.

Cheers,
Jan
Tip: php extended help (with user notes)