NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
The posts and the rules

I posted a problem a while ago about a big problem I'm experiencing using the undo/redo.

That message has disappeared now.. is this some new forum policy?
Delete the messages you don't like?

Missing one post too ... Strange way of solving issues ...

maybe it's telling us we should use delete as well?
delete PhpED. I'll give that a try
Site Admin

Sorry guys. This forum is not for reporting problems. We have no obligations to reply such posts and if nobody else on the forum replied for some time, the post will be thrown.

We receive all reports and support requests through the Contact Us form or by email and that's the only way for us to receive and process them quickly. We don't monitor the forum. The forum is for you to exchange your opinions and help each other. We don't advertize to provide any kind of support service through this public forum and the rules clearly reflect this fact. First of all, it's because we need to provide prioritized support to our paying customers. Unfortunately the forum does not let us identify who we're talking to. Please do contact us using Contact Us form if you need support service.

"We don't monitor the forum." - so "Feature Request for PhpED" forum's part is same not monitored and that is shame.

Feature requests part is fully scanned only when we build up our plans for the next release. If we didn't do this, you'd not see the requests implemented Smile, but you definitely see, right?

Very small range of features requested Smile))

If i good member, nothing from my requests are not implemented Razz Smile))

Really nothing?
I thought it's your post http://forum.nusphere.com/small-extend-for-functions-tab-t4189.html with "thanks nusphere" Smile

Please check first Smile, then blame and do this privately honoring the rules.

Yeah. You've right. Smile

But all time I'm smiling and joking - You know that, right? Smile

I know very well that there is no possible to implement strictly whole requests, but now seriously, what about entities, javascrip, css code-insight and code-folding? what about those improvements?
And during those changes integrate html and php associations.

Where it would be implemented? Please tell me what is the plan of it? Just around version with those most important features.

We spare no efforts in implementing all those features. Some will come out first, the remaining will be released later. Further details of the plans can not be disclosured. Thanks for your understanding.