NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Tasks/To-Do List with support for folder exclusion

We use many external libraries (like adodb...) as part of our projects (in every projects local subfolder lib/). Those external libraries also use TODO, FIXME,... tags, but are irrelevant for my project on which I work and actually make Tasks/To-Do list cluttered/unusable.
It would be great if it would be possible to define which folders to exclude from scanning for TODO, FIXME,... tags. This setting would probably best fit into project properties.

Best regards,
Bostjan
Site Admin

you can exclude all 3rd party libraries from this window if a) you added them to the project as additional directoires, didn't copy them to the project itself and b) you unchecked "Show additional directories" in the window popup.

Thanks for suggestion, but we have many projects and unfortunatelly can't use "shared" externals. We do have to have them in projects folder.
One possible workaround (to be developed) could be that if folder is listed in "Additional", it would be ignored for Tasks/To-Do list, even if it is also project's local folder. This way I would add our project/lib folder to Additional and got usable Tasks/To-Do list.

Best regards,
Bostjan

This is still unresolved or i am searching badly? In the times of composer (and its vendor directory located in root of project, without exclusion of this dir, feature is unusable.

+1

+1
Tasks/To-Do List with support for folder exclusion