NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
syntax coloring & reserved words settings from 5.x to 5.

Hi,

is there a simple way to take settings of syntax coloring & reserved word configured
for PHP 5.x to settings for 5.3? It was hell to set everything to my taste, I do not want to do it manually
again Sad

Thanks!

Once you have set all of the code coloring settings you want in all languages, all you need do after that is copy the
Code:
hl.cfg
file in the
Code:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\NuSphere\PhpED\config
(Vista) or
Code:
%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\NuSphere\PhpED\config
(XP) folder. Whenever you do a (clean) install of PhpED, just paste said file back into the said location. Viola.

That said, it would be nice if NuSphere did it the way that Visual Studio did with an advanced option to export/import user settings. That way, EVERYTHING that you had done would be easily migratable to newer releases of PhpED. Hmmm ... might suggest that.
View user's profileFind all posts by hyponiqSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger

Thanks for your info, but I know this information. What I want to achieve is to copy settings from php5.x to php5.3 (see syntax coloring settings, there is a switch).
Site Admin

you can simply use %APPDATA% instead of %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\ or the other variant Smile