Yes - On another version of Windows other than 10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Never
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Stuck On Loader - Never Happened Before

This is not a bug report, no evidence to suggest it a fault with PhpEd.

I just wondered if this might be one of those issues requiring a folder to be deleted or a user file to be temporary renamed.

PhpEd has worked fine on Windows 10 for weeks now and suddenly this morning it gets stuck at "Loading file properties...". I've tried re-installation and removal of user files already. Nothing on my laptop has changed that I'm aware of other than possibly a Windows 10 update.
Fixed

So I posted this and continue to have a good think.

I remembered having a Wi-fi connection issue not long before the problem. The Wi-fi icon continue to show Internet access yet every tab in the browser was blank and wouldn't load for a minute.

I then remembered the "AppData" folder has a folder named Roaming and discovered this also included NuSphere PhpEd folder. I deleted that and my problem was fixed.
Site Admin

When windows runs an executable downloaded from internet, it checks whether it has digital signature. If it has, OS validates this signature. In order to do this Windows needs access to internet. Then it asks user if he/she wants to run "<companynamehere>" -- verified owner of the signature. If you had problems with setup.exe startup performance -- ask Microsoft. In case if I developed this, I'd bring window showing process. At least after it's clear that 1 second is not enough to complete.