NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Start debug, step (F8) OK.... But F9 out to lunch

Running on Vista in with new PC. Had but running (debug) just find before. NOW I have the following behavior:

Start debug... goes to first line... Good.
Can step through code... No prob
When I attempt to (F9) continue to debug to the next breakpoint, the program just continues past the breakpoint.

Here are a couple of lines of interest from Apache log:

[Wed Jul 18 23:36:43 2007] [crit] (22)Invalid argument: unable to replace stderr with error_log
[Wed Jul 18 23:36:43 2007] [crit] (2)No such file or directory: unable to replace stderr with /dev/null

One thing that did change is that I moved root to another directory. Site runs normal but I can't seem to debug as before.

Any ideas?

Thanks! Smile
Resolved

After carefully reviewing dbg-wizard.php AGAIN Smile I noticed that paths and URLs did not have trailing slash. I am dead in the water without PHPEd!!!! Back on the road again. Smile
Site Admin

Quote:
One thing that did change is that I moved root to another directory. Site runs normal but I can't seem to debug as before

if chroot is what you've done, I'd recommend you to review all the changes. In particular you definitely need /dev/null and many other things to keep Apache running correctly.
Regarding trailing slashes in URL and path settings, they have no effect in PhpED 5.0 5025. There were problems with earlier versions though.