NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
ssl login to adminsite?

What is the login and password to the admin site? I tried my windows login but that didn't work. I don't know what the admin site is, but I figure it might be useful.
View user's profileFind all posts by mchahnSend private messageVisit poster's website

If you made no changes the login should be 'adminmaster' and then the password would either be blank or one which you typed in.

HTH

Thanks, that worked. I'm just curious, but how was I supposed to know that? I couldn't find any mention of this in any documentation.
View user's profileFind all posts by mchahnSend private messageVisit poster's website

It should have been part of the setup dialog. When I installed mine a window came up with the 'adminmaster' filled in the user box and also a blank password box and a confirm password box. I filled it in so I don't know if it would have allowed you to leave it blank or not.

I realize what happened. I saw adminmaster and my brain saw administrator which is how I login to everything. I don't have any memory of that dialog at all.

It might be good to have this in the docs. I was helpless. Docs should be aimed at the dim-witted like me.
ssl login to adminsite?