NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Sort projects by name

I've just had to add all my projects to my workspace again after something went wrong while closing build 9034.

What a pain in the...

It would be really useful to be able to simply sort all the projects by name once they are in as I like mine in alphabetical order so I can find my way around easily.
Site Admin

it's unclear what might go wrong in 9034. If there is anything you can reproduce, please report to support.
As of sorting the projects - many users found it more convenient to have an ability to rearrange the order in their own way -- manually. So you can do this by changing the order of the projects by selecting the project and pressing Ctrl-Up and/or Ctrl-Down.

I've upgraded to 9035 this morning, but if the crash thing happens again I will be sure to write down the error message. I think I may have auto submitted it earlier too.

I like being able to order stuff manually, but would like to be able to easily sort by name after adding a load of projects to a workspace. It's a nice to have, not a deal breaker.
Sort projects by name