NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
some issues with code folding, syntaxcheck,debugger and prof

hi,

i'm currently working on a project, that uses PHPExcel. After including the files i had some troubles with the ide. it doesn't crash, but it does the work pretty "uncompleted".
for example, code folding works only with selected ranges. it doesn't recognize the function tag as a code folding token.
and one another issue is, that the syntax checking doesn't work.
after restarting the ide everything did well for a time. some time later: the same problems.

i don't think that this is phpexcel-specific. it's just a big library and there are a lot of includes to manage.

another issue is the debugger. sometimes it just doesn't work. eg: i'm debugging and changing the code. the breakpoints are set correctly.
after some run's the debugger doesn't hit the debug break anymore. dbgsessid is set!

most of the time it works after a restart.
my config is: v 5.8 build 5818, iis 7, php 5.3.

and the last issue ist the profiler. my project is a ajax-application. the main page is never reloaded. the profiler works well if i start the index.php. an ajax-call will be ignored.
if i set up the profiler to run with the debugger (Settings->Debugger) it works for every request.
has somebody similar problems and/or a solution? Smile
some issues with code folding, syntaxcheck,debugger and prof