NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Set bookmark colors

I have v18 personal of PhpED. An older version used to allow me to set the bookmark color, but I can't see how to do this in v18. I know bookmarks are there. I don't use the Bookmark 0 - Bookmark 9 designations because I set my own with a special hotkey. Thank you.
Site Admin

color of bookmark? no, it was never available for changing.

Then I suggest adding this capability. When I use one of the 10 "preset" bookmarks, obviously I can see it. But if I set a bookmark without using the presets, then I can't see it. I should be able to see it, don't you think? Right now there is no visual indication that a bookmark exists.
Site Admin

sorry, you didn't make it clear if you want to change color of bookmark icon or you don't have such icon at all. It wasn't possible to change color of the icon and it won't be possible. As of the visual indication -- we'll check if there is a problem.

Thank you for making the non-numbered bookmarks visible in v18.029 Personal Edition. This settles the issue.
Set bookmark colors