NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Send files to "Recycle Bin" on delete

When you delete any file in the "Workspace" tab box from a project... it deletes it totally out of the system.
It would be really great if you can send it to the recycle bin instead... would allow everyone to undo such an action incase they delete the wrong source file by mistake.

I agree with percypais. Sending files to recyle bin would be better in case of accidentally deleted files.

Btw. what is the difference between hitting 'Del' and 'Ctrl+Del'? Could you make 'Del' delete in Recycle Bin and 'Ctrl+Del' delete from system or vice versa?

I also agree with this idea. If I dont have the file in version control I dont really have any easy way of getting it back if I accidentally delete it
View user's profileFind all posts by herculesmorseSend private messageMSN Messenger
Veteran

I agree on this too. I accidentally deleted the wrong file today and lost about 3 hours of work.

This one has bitten me as well, and I have been using phped for over 3 years now. It would be great if we at least had the option to send files to the recycle bin instead of a complete delete.
Send files to "Recycle Bin" on delete