NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Save opened files in project

Hello. I would like to suggest a feature for PHPEd I searched and didn't find anything about.

A lot of times, when I switch between projects because some correction came up in some file I modified last time I was in that project, I have a hard time to track what files I modified because that correction in the past. Of course I have to open all the files again for the new correction and I would like to PHPEd remember what files I left opened when I was working in the project last time. So, when I switch between projects, the files left opened should be saved somewhere if I wanted (something like Firefox when you close the application with more that one tab) so I can "resume" my work in the project. I hope to have explained it well enough.

Thanks,
Leonardo.
View user's profileFind all posts by leorouSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger

So? It is so impossible to do that I did not get any response??
View user's profileFind all posts by leorouSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger

Why would you expect a response? It is after all a suggestion area. I assume that this is read and filed as requested.

I got used to get criticism about my ideas in this forum, good or bad, to support my ideas and to try to improve as much as we can PHPEd, after all this is a forum to DISCUSS new features...
Veteran

It already does this for me.

I'm not sure if this is the right option, but do you have "Auto-Save Workspace" checked in your settings?
Save opened files in project