NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Running Phped Debugger through web page

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have website that is opened in phped using phped docking .
now some of the links of my website is not working. I wanted to run debugging, I created work space and project and run my code which is php.
after running, a web page output comes with some links ec etc.
now what i want is as soon as i click on the web page link, it should take me to debugger, and just place the cursor in that point of code where the link is coming. so that i can debug from there onwards,

Is it possible in Phped , if yes the how/.
thanks
Guru master

PhpED has a really simple way of breaking into the debugger by just using the DebugBreak() function. You can place it anywhere in your code and if everything is configured correctly it will contact the editor and start a debug session. I mainly use it in really important try-catch statements and so on.

If you just do a search on the board for DebugBreak there should be a bunch of helpful topics.

Beware though: If you aren't using the DBG extension in your production environment then that function is undefined, so don't forget to remove the calls again before you deploy!
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website
Running Phped Debugger through web page