NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Run->Parameters

I'm using the most recent build of PhpED, and when running files in the debugger it ignores any "Run Parameters" I have set for the file (screenshot). I'm not sure if it's some option I have selected (couldn't find anything) or problem in my server config (3rd party webserver) . Any insight would be great.

Edit: I don't know how I didn't notice this, but the embedded mozilla browser won't load any pages. May have to do with the recent update I installed.
Site Admin

Looks like you ran one script that was run with POSTed values, then it redirected to another script and it's what you're stepping through the debugger in your screenshot. It would explain why you don't see any POSTed values but there are a few GET values you did not supply in the Parameters.

No, in the screenshot provided "import-report.php" was the first file run in the debugger and still did not receive the post parameters, the "GET" parameter is just the DBGSESSID. I just downloaded the latest build, I will test it on that.
Run->Parameters