NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
[resolved] Redefine Upload File Shortcut

I redefined the Upload File shortcut from Cntrl+Shift+S to Cntrl+Shift+U in the IDE Shortcuts and also deleted the Cntrl+Shift+U in the Editor Shortcuts. However the new shortcut doesn't quite work like the original shortcut. The original Cntrl+Shift+S shorcut would let me upload the file while I was editing the file, i.e. the cursor was sitting in the editor window of the file that I wanted to upload and I hit Cntrl+Shift+S and the file uploads. The new shortcut will not let me do this. I must move the cursor either to the tab or to the Workspace window and select the file. Am I doing something wrong in my assignment or is this the expected behavior?

This may sound a little silly, but I go back and forth between PhpED and Dreamweaver and it would be great if I could make them both behave the same.

Thanks for your help.
Site Admin

Hmm, I just checked and the problem was not replicated. At least it worked with the default windows layouts.
If the problem with Ctrl+Shift+U is constantly replicated with your configuration, please contact support and send config files http://shop.nusphere.com/contact_us/

Hi Dmitri,

Yes, it is consistent. I'd be happy to follow up and send you the config files if you could tell me what files you require.

Thanks, for your help.
Mitchell
Site Admin

I checked phped.cfg that you submitted and it appeared it still have Shift+Ctrl+S as a shortcut for File Upload. You may want to check file permissions and/or readonly status.