NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Question about using Nusphere at home

hey guys,

is it possible for me to install Nusphere at home on the same license similar to what dreamweaver allows you to do? I need to work on it from home but I don't know if I can install it.

Thanks

Any answers to this question?
Site Admin

Yes, you're allowed to do so if you're the only who will work on the installed copies.
Starting with PhpED v4.0, you need as many licenses purchased as many different people will work on the product.
With versions prior to 4.0, license permitted only one copy installed, regardless how many people will work with it.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

That's really nice!
So I can use one license for my business projects at work and for my personal projects at home. Smile
View user's profileFind all posts by MeAngrySend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger

To avoid creating new threat I'll ask in this one.

I've changed jobs lately. My provious company used PhpEd and it was great. But in the new company Zend license is provided to every employe but I don't want to work with Zend but with PhpEd and my company doesn't want to buy a license for me. I think they still have not used licensed.

And here comes my questions:
I consider to buy license on my own (paid from my private founds) to use it at work and home desktops. But will I be legal according to the EULA ?

I want to use one license on work desktop (I'm the only user) and home desktop. I've heard rumours that you charge $50 for any addidional license, is it true ? What if I change some of the components of the computer (i.e. RAM extension)? Should I buy another license for $299 ?

regrads

I'm glad to tell you, that there are no additional charges for installing your copy of PhpED on another computer as long as you are the only individual to use it.

Starting with phpED version 4.0 (the current one is 4.6), PhpED is licensed "per User", and the EULA allows installing a single copy on several machines as long as all installations are used by the same User.

The latest versions are not tied to hardware configuration, so there will be also no need to contact us for re-activation everytime you upgrade your PC.

Best Regards,
Ann Blanter
NuSphere Sales Team

That's great !

Thank you for quick answer Wink
Question about using Nusphere at home