NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Project Settings Wizard

I set an FTP account to point to the root on the server such as "/public_html/subfolder" and then I use said FTP account in the Project settings wizard.
Then when I get to the screen with the checkbox for "Let IDE upload Dbg Wizard to the web site's directory:" I would expect to be able to designate "/" as the remote directory since this should be relative to the FTP account that is being used. However, when I provide "/" as the Remote directory, then it attempts to upload the most recent version of the dbg-wizard.php file, but it fails with this error:
(-136) Failed to upload dbg-wizard.php to /: Failed to copy file "[(long local path to the dbg-wizard.php flie -- verified this is correct)]" to "\\dbg-wizard.php\dbg-wizard.php", The system cannot find the path specified.
Obviously the problem is with the remote path, and obviously this is due to the project settings wizard being bjorked.

So, I back up and try it again with "/public_html" specified for the Remote Directory. Here is the result:

Error: (-136) Failed to upload dbg-wizard.php to /public_html: Failed to copy file "same path as before" to "\public_html\dbg-wizard.php\dbg-wizard.php"

Try again with "/public_html/subfolder" and --drum roll please-- we get a DIFFERENT error!

Error: (-145) dbg-wizard version 3.2.3204 is outdated

It looks like you did NOT select correct path. If you specified \, it is just a root of your OS disk drive.
Do you see a button the right of the input? Click it.

Hi mbrinson, dmitri
I face the same problem (build 13039). In fact settings wizard doesn't keep the account setting. After I select account setting and proceed further, the selection is N O T being kept, so the account is *not* available for the project. Thus PhpEd cannot upload dgb-wizard and dbg-sample scripts and one can never ever finish the settings wizard successful! I already wrote a Bug Report #YCQ-758823, but until today they cannot reproduce.

this problem exist for sure.

create new remote project, in the wizzard proccess, create a new acc, choose a acc for the ftp, clcick next, dont check for debugger -> click finish.

since you cannot click on download project, I go to project settings->publishing and add the account ( i created and choose earlier ) in order to project to work as expected.

Thanks for the fix in latest build 13041!
Project Settings Wizard