NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Project include files problem (function with 2 versions)

I have a php project where there is a function with the same exact name(say function_x), but defined and used in two different scripts.

Problem is, i get the code-hint in scripts that use version1 of this function from version2. How can I fix this? I have already looked in Project properties -> includes (but i was unable to find something relevant)

Also, can phped understand defined constants and resolve them in the includes tab ?? like include(DIR. "/script.php") should be resolved to include("path/script.php")
Guru master

I ran into the same situation regularly. Like a framework including templates to generate code and then you get code hinting from that file. The only way I know of to "fix" this in PhpEd is to hide the directory where the incorrect file is. If you both functions that won't be an option for you (although I feel the urge to point out it's not a real good coding habit Smile ) If you're on PHP 5.3, perhaps you can use namespaces to differentiate?
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website
hmm thanks

hey thanks for replying.

what would be really awesom would be phped to understand/resolve the included files paths
Project include files problem (function with 2 versions)