NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Project groups or dividers

1. If you have quite lot of projects, it would be nice to somehow categorize projects. I know i can do it with workspaces, but i have about 50 and more projects, and i have to switch between quite a lot and sometimes it is hard to find project i need.

Separators with custom names or folders for projects would be really great feature...

2. "Rename project" feature, in mouse right click context menu

Thanks.
Site Admin

1->You may want to use different Workspaces for the purpose of grouping projects together.

2->Name of the project is the name of ppj file. You just need to "SaveAs" this file and this option is available in the popup menu.

1->
1) Switching between workspaces with lot of projects takes a time, while refreshing directory lists.
2) For work i have more than 70 projects, they are based on different frameworks, system versions and types. So i would really like to separate them by framework, by client or project type.
And i think separator or grouping or category feature could be useful for all users.

2-> ok, thnx

dmitri wrote:
1->You may want to use different Workspaces for the purpose of grouping projects together.

2->Name of the project is the name of ppj file. You just need to "SaveAs" this file and this option is available in the popup menu.

Since this was not accepted as a feature Smile i found another, maybe silly, but still a solution for this - Use empty projects with --------------Name---- as dividers:

Here is preview:
[/img]
Project groups or dividers