NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Profiler in Local CGI mode

Hi!

I'm developing shell app (php-cli), so I set phped to "Local CGI mode" (php-cgi...).
Debugger works fine, but profiler seems disabled. "Tools->Show profiles" is greyed out, even "Run profiler with debugger" doesn't help.
If I switch "Run mode" to "SRV", everything works fine (debugger and profiler), but phped shows php output in browser...

Is this (no profiler in CGI) by design or by bug? Documentation (Help) is silent about that.

Best regards,
Bostjan
Site Admin

Dear Bostjan,

You downloaded PhpED trial version on 04/Jul/2006. It is expired some weeks ago.
If you somehow managed to get it working, do not wonder why some of the functionality is blocked.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

Yes, but our company bought team pack of PhpED and I have installed latest build of retail phped. So - it should not be licensing problem.
Site Admin

O! I didn't know that and was unable to track. Profiler should not be blocked in CGI mode if you use full (commercial) versoin. Please send me by email project properties (screenshots of all the tabs in Project Properties window) and IDE main window with shown Profiler button disabled as well.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Profiler in Local CGI mode