NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Problems with remote debugging. Willing to pay for services

Setting up remote debugging is difficult. I think many of the problems have to do with the nuances of any particular implementation on the local and hosted machines. What works for one person may not work for another for lots of reasons. Consequently, after multiple attempts I have come to the conclusion that I need an expert to help me set up remote debugging. My environment is somewhat complex so you'll need to know what you're doing. But if you're confident of your skills I'll pay you whatever you think you're worth. Frankly, time right now is more important than money.

I am willing to share my screen so the best case scenario is if you can spend an hour (or three) looking over my shoulder while we set this up.

I've tried technical support without success so this is plan B and I'm anxious to get this working. Thanks for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

find me @ skype r1d3r_bg
i will try to help you for free Smile

Thank you. Is there a good day/time for you? I'm in US CDT.

well if I calculated corectly from 1 PM to 5 PM (your time ) i should be on @ skype. But you can add me now there, we will work it out somehow

CHeers

//i am from Bulgaria which is +2, just so you can check if i did the math corectly Smile. Almost every day after 19:00 up to 24, 1 am I am on so feel free to say when is conveniente for you

Ok great. I've got myself in a fix with a few things and probably won't have them resolved until Monday. However, I'm very interested in working with you so I'll call you early next week at the time you specified. If you change your mind and decide you want to get paid, no problem. Again, thanks for your willingness to help me solve this problem.

Hi - Sorry for not yet making contact. Higher priority things keep popping up. At some point I will attempt to reach you because this is important to me. Again, my apologies and I look forward to eventually meeting you.

no problem mate, wheneever you have time, you know when I am at my pc Smile
Have a nice weekend.
Problems with remote debugging. Willing to pay for services