NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Problems with 5958

Hi I switched to 5985 from 5936 (WinXP-SP3) and so far I have found problem:
- What happened to Browse Back inside code?
When I use CTRL to jump on method/property definition Browse back would take me back to where I press it in the same document. This function doesn't work any more.
- Parsing of CSS. Before it included my whole project which I was fine with, but now it includes only what it finds in current document. Can I have it the old way please?
View user's profileFind all posts by konixnetSend private messageVisit poster's website

NuSphere PhpED - 5959
=========================================
- 0003147: [Bug report] Ctrl+Click may fail to invoke Find Declaration if target name is short enough and mouse position is close to the either end
- 0003151: [Feature] Added support for matching tags highlighting in smarty tpl files
- 0003150: [Bug report] In some cases auto-close for HTML tags may fail to add the closing tag
- 0003148: [Modification Request] Code Completion dropdown should not close up on entering a quotation mark in the beginning of an html attribute
- 0003146: [Feature] Added ability to jump to the next and previous highlighted items
- 0003149: [Bug report] Code Folding for html and all html parts like JavaScript and Styles is broken

This should be fixed now.
View user's profileFind all posts by skalirSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number

I installed 5960 and it is still not working form me.
When I jump around inside same file, browse back is still not working for that file. For instance CTRL+Click on method should jump on method definition (same class/file), but when I click on browse back it doesn't lead me back from where I started, it usually leads me back on a different file, which is most confusing.

I reinstalled 5936 and it works like it should, like it worked before. Since I'm really dependent on this feature, I guess I'll stick to old version.
View user's profileFind all posts by konixnetSend private messageVisit poster's website

I utilize this feature 100 times a day more, and i can confirm it has been fixed, and is working the latest build (5963).
View user's profileFind all posts by skalirSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Problems with 5958