NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
[resolved] Problems upgrading to 9053

Tried reporting this through the regular channel but didn't get a confirmation email, so trying here...

I upgraded from 9051 to 9053 and after starting PhpED got the message "Sorry, the product can not be authorized for use". I've been a licensed user for many years so it's not because of an unlicensed product. I reverted to 9051, but I see 9053 is the biggest bugfix since the release of version 9, so would really like to apply the upgrade.
View user's profileFind all posts by pointySend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger

Forgot to mention I'm running Win-7 64bit.
View user's profileFind all posts by pointySend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Guru master

Probably best to contact support http://www.nusphere.com/contact_us/ Wink

Yes, that's the regular channel I tried first, as I said I never received a confirmation email so presume it's not working at the moment.
Guru master

Sorry, didn't realise that is what you meant Smile

Dmitri has been posting over the last few days so hopefully he will see this soon.

Just tried upgrading to 9054 - same problem.
Site Admin

This message means that your serial is blocked and you have to pick new one listed on your account My Products page and enter it.
Unfortunately, 9053/54 didn't allow to change serial number in _some_ cases. It's what we're fixing right now. Meanwhile you can install 9051 back -- this build is available on your account My Products page, or wait for 9055 which will be available in 2-3 hours.

As of contact_us -- I don't see any unanswered mails. If you tell me ticked number, I'll be able to clarify what's up.
If you havn't received ticked number, it may mean you didn't create any tickets at all.

Thanks for the update, I can see the serial number has changed on my account, will wait for 9055.

I don't have a ticket number because I didn't get a confirmation email. My browser tab is still open from when I submitted the message at "http://shop.nusphere.com/customer/contactus.php" and it states "To confirm that your email has been submitted properly you should be receiving an e-mail confirmation within the next 30 minutes. If you do not receive this confirmation email it is possible that your request for technical support did not reach our support department, or an incorrect email address was provided on the request." The email address displayed just above that message is correct, but I never received the confirmation, so I presume there was some other technical problem.
Site Admin

I just checked logs -- we didn't receive any requests from the email address you used to register on this forum.

Thanks Dmitri, 9055 worked.
Site Admin

btw, the latest 9063 was released a few hours ago