NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Problem with __pe_dl_init()

When using a wordpress module "Suma", I get this:

Warning: Wrong parameter count for __pe_dl_init() in /wp-content/plugins/suma/suma_m00.phpS on line 2

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'Suma::loginInit' was given in /wp-includes/plugin.php on line 339

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'Suma::init' was given in /wp-includes/plugin.php on line 339

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'Suma::adminInit' was given in /wp-includes/plugin.php on line 339

PHP Express is certainly installed, shows up as activated in phpinfo - question is, are these guys using this incorrectly? Or is there something wrong with my installation of PHP Express?
Selectively disabling obfuscation of some function names

The reason for this error is that those functions - Suma::loginInit(), Suma::init() and Suma::adminInit() - are being registered with Wordpress in their unobfuscated forms (i.e. as just listed) as can be seen by the warning plugin.php (line 339) attempts to invoke one of those call backs, but PHP NuCoder is obfuscating the definitions of those functions (found in the PHP NuCoder encrypted file suma_m00.phpS).

The problem here is that PHP NuCoder doesn't provide any means (that I know of) of not obfuscating particular function names. The need to be able to do so is very common when using obfuscators/encoders. Every other encoder I've used (both for PHP and Java) do allow you to specific that particular functions are not to have their function names obfuscated because they maybe called by 3rd party code (as is the case here).

The solution is to be able to instruct PHP NuCoder during the encoding phase that certain function names should not be encoded but left in plain-text.

I've raised this question/request in this forum several months ago and have seen no reply. (see - http://forum.nusphere.com/excluding-some-functions-from-obfuscation-t7037.html#26692)

- Brenton

Blaarggag, seems like something that should be there from the beginning ... oh well - thanks for your time. Do you know if it is possible to run IonCube and PHP Express concurrently?
Problem with __pe_dl_init()