NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Problem with configuration of PhpDock *resolved*

I've downloaded evaluation copy of PhpDock and tried to run simple application using php_curl extension and https.
I've copied php_curl.dll into C:\Program Files\nusphere\phpdock\php\extensions\ and, also, I had to copy php4ts.dll to C:\Program Files\nusphere\phpdock\php\ - because of error messages. I still have an error:

Site Admin

Error message means that curl_init() function is not found and corresponding Curl php extension is not loaded.
From your post, I think it's clear that you're trying to use php v4 extension. It will not work because PhpDock is shipped with php v5.1.

If you need php4, just install php v4 into php subdirectory (c:\program files\nusphere\phpdock\php) and enable php_curl.dll in php.ini.
If php5 is okay, just download php_curl.dll compiled for php v 5.1 and copy it into php\extensions subdirectory.

Thx for your remarks - I've copied php v4 files instead of v5. It works now.

Hi,
I've got the same problem, which was caused by an incompatibility between the version of PHP that came with phpdock, and the fact that I had to download a newer version of php in order to get the php_curl.dll

What I had to do was download the latest version of php (5.2.something), and overwrite ALL files that are within the phpdock deployment folder, with the latest ones from the download PHP ZIP file.

Hope that helps!
Andy
Site Admin

it means that all you need is enable curl extension in php.ini.
There are tons of the other extensions and if we enable them all, phpdock will take ages to load.