NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Problem Running Debug Session with Remote User Profile

I have installed and tested (also debugging) PhpED 3.3 on a W2K Workstation as Administrator. Everything works fine! Then I locked off and get locked on again as Domain User with a serverbased Profile. I've modified the settings (extensions) and started the debugger with the same script. Result -> Failed to start debugger session (timeout)...
After that I have created a local User profile (modified /settings /extensions for .php) -> everything works fine again.
Does anyone know whats the problem running PhpED with a remote User Profile?

Thanks Thorsten
Site Admin

PhpED can run under a user account that is listed in a local Power Users group as it works with DbgListener which exposes some COM interfaces and without necessary privileges these interfaces can not be registered in the registry and therefore the debugger won't work.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

I have added the user to the local administrator group but it doesn't work. Also I have uninstalled PhpED and then installed it again under the domain user with local administrator priviliges, but allways the same result (timeout)
Site Admin

User account you run phped under should have sufficient privileges to register COM classes in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\
Update privileges then reregister DbgListener and its proxy/stab by running register.bat in phped\debugger subdirectory.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website