NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic

"NuSphere Corp is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the maintenance release 5932 for NuSphere PhpED version 5.9.0"

I'm not so pleased that the Prado support still is not recovered. No priority?

Do we have to keep on the older version? We are paying for updates don't we? Wink
Veteran

Dear users who are interested in Prado integration - please be patient.

In fact configuration's lines for Prado are almost ready, but there are few things left to do. I can announce as for now that:
- integration of Prado is updated to newest verson of Prado (3.1.7)
- descriptions of Attributes are available for all Attributes of Prado's tags (for example "Font" attribute on code-completion popup - there were description only for "Font" Attribute and not for Font.Bold attribute - now all descripions are available)

Intro (or anyone using this patch):

Have you run into any issues debugging or profiling the .page files, or Prado apps in general under PhpEd? I haven't tested it yet, but before I install the updated configs I want to make sure nothing else will break.

thanks!
- Eric
View user's profileFind all posts by unarmedmanSend private messageVisit poster's website
Veteran

I have no problems with debugging.
But please member that Prado integration has nothing to do with debugging or profiling becouse this integration is designed for code-completion in template files.
This is not any extension to debugger or profiler.

Thanks for the response intro! Right I understand it is just to get code completion, I just wondered if there were any issues measuring time on the page with the profiler, or stepping through .page files with a debugger since they are non-standard file extensions. Glad to hear you are using it successfully.

- Eric
View user's profileFind all posts by unarmedmanSend private messageVisit poster's website

Hi Dmitri e.a,

I wonder if there is a document that is giving some instructions on adding code hints for Prado in the new PHPEd version 6.1. I did some trial and error but that takes a long time now without success. And maybe other Prado developers would also be happy with this?

Thanks for your answer.

Wilbert
Site Admin

Wilbert, there is nothing changed in this regard in phped since late builds of v5.9. Everthing that worked in ~v5981 still works in 6.1
If you experience problem, please double check what you did and if nothing helps -- provide more details on what files you added, what directories changed, what you got in the IDE etc.

Hi Dmitri, thanks for your answer. In my version of PHPED 6.1 on Windows 7 I can change whatever I want in func.rel and phped.rel but at the start of PHPED everything ia restored to its old status. I change the config files in C:\Users\wilbert\AppData\Roaming\NuSphere\PhpED

The description of the intro about changing func.rel:

<html displayname="HTML tags" imgindex="57">
<Tags exp="1">

Doesn't exists in my func.rel. In fact the html part looks like:

<html />

The start of this file and also for the phped.rel reads:

= THIS IS AN AUTO-GENERATED FILE =
= PLEASE DO NOT EDIT =
= IF YOU WANT TO ADD AND/OR MODIFY ANY INFO IN =
= THIS FILE, YOU HAVE TO CREATE func-<yourname>.rel =
= CONTAINING ALL THE CHANGES AND PUT IT INTO =
= %AppData%\NuSphere\PhpED\config =
= DIRECTORY SO IT WILL BE AUTO-LOADED BY THE IDE =
= NEXT TIME YOU RUN IT =

Understand why I am a little confused?

Wilbert
Site Admin

In fact you don't have to change any files in config directory in order to get code completion for Prado. What you need is to +copy+ new files that intro provided into this directory. Don't change the name, don't change anything in the files in that directory. Just copy.