NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Pinned Workspace & Code Explorer auto-resize on minimize

Hi,
I want to report some bugs.

Phped 14.0 Build 14021.

I use the workspace navigation pinned, and with this release, if I set the Carbon theme and minimize/maximize the application, the workspace navigation is resized. Also, I'm having problems with the ok/cancel/help buttons not displayed in the program options.

The fist bug do not happen with the default theme.

Regard,
Michael
Guru master

If you want to report a bug please use http://www.nusphere.com/contact_us/ Smile

I don't use the Carbon theme, but I can confirm I see the same issue with the workspace panel changing size. Strange how it fails with Carbon but is fine with Default. Makes you wonder if each theme has its own independent code Confused

For me it only happened with PhpED maximized with Carbon, then minimizing and restoring. If I made PhpED fractionally smaller than the monitor so it was effectively full screen but not maximized, it didn't cause a problem. Might be a good temporary workaround?
Site Admin

Neil, probably you remember that in v13 we had and issue with window overflow in maximized mode if Carbon is used. The window border shows itself on the adjucent displays in multimonitor systems.
Now we got it fixed. Unfortunately as a part of this fix we added this new problem. We strive to fix it soon.