NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
PhpExpress for z/Linux (SLES10)

Hello - we are trying to install PhpExpress on our z/Linux SLES10 system. Tried phpexpress-php-5.2.so from your Linux download, using the x86-64 directory - but got "ELF file data encoding not big-endian" during the Apache server startup attempting to load the extension. We are running PHP 5.2.11-dev and Apache 2.2.3. Do you have a PhpExpress loader for the z/Linux platform?

Thanks,

Dan St.Cyr
StreamFoundry, Inc.
Need PhpExpress loader for SLES10

Hello - is anyone available from NuSphere to tell me where I can get a PhpExpress loader for SUSE on z/Linux (SLES10)?
Thank you,

Dan St.Cyr
StreamFoundry, Inc
Site Admin

I'm sorry for delay, but this forum is not the fastest way to contact NuSphere personnel. Please submit your request here: http://www.nusphere.com/contact_us/

Regarding this platform, we didn't receive any requests from our customers to support it. It's my understanding that you're talking about IBM hardware. If so, I don't think it will run x86_64 code. At least " not big-endian" in the error message suggests that the CPU is big-ending while x86 is little-endian (Intel way).

Last edited by dmitri on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

dmitri - I just submitted the same issue to http://www.nusphere.com/contact_us/ earlier today - thanks. And - yes - I'm talking about IBM hardware (big-endian) and it doesn't run your x86-64 loader (I tried it).
Thanks.
PhpExpress for z/Linux (SLES10)