NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
PHPed BUG

Буду писать по-русски, так проще описать ошибку.
Баг присутствует давно с 17-й (может чуть раньше) версии по текущей (пробовал на демо-версии только что скаченной с сайта).

Есть люобой проект, в настройках подключен Publishing через SFTP-аккаунт. Проблема возникает при SMART SYNC.
Время от времени (иногда каждую выгрузку) файл(ы) при выгрузке ставится с датой в далеком будущем 05.02.36 09:28.
После этого смарт-синхронизация корректно не работает (говорит, что файлы на сервера новее, чем те, что пытаешься выгрузить).

Исходные данные: Windows 8-10 (за эти годы пробовал на разных)
Таймзона ПК: Москва
Файлы в формате UTF-8.
В настройках SFTP убирал и кэширование и передачу timestamp - нет эффекта.

На PHPedit 15-й купленной версии бага нет. На купленной 17-й версии баг есть, видимо на всех остальных тоже (проверял на 19-й, демо).
Пробовал на различных компьютерах (3 шт.) с разными ОС, устанавливал phpED с нуля, создавал тестовый проект, все повторялось.
От сервера SFTP не зависит - 5 разных серверов SFTP тестировал (США, РФ), таймзоны различные на серверах, от этого не зависит.
От настроек проекта не зависит, любой проект подходит.

Ощущение, что время от времени (я за годы не проследил закономерности, может время суток или другие факторы) при выгрузке что-то сдвигается и параметру "дата-время" присваивается "кривое" гигантское число.

Года 2-3 назад писал об этом в поддержку, на что получил ответ "у вас уже оплаченная закончилась поддержка".
Баг вызывает неудобство (а откатываться на 15-ю версию неудобно, там много недостатков), если бы починили с радостью обновлю phped.
Site Admin

I'm sorry, but you have to write in English. Try Google translate if you can't find any other ways.

The bug has existed since version 17 (maybe even earlier) till the present version (I downloaded a trial version).
I have projects (Publishing through SFTP). The problem occurs while using SMART SYNC feature.
Sometimes the files are uploaded with a wrong date assigned in the future, for example, 05.02.36 09:28.
After that the smart synchronization does not work properly with such files with the wrong date (it says that the files on the server are newer than the files on PC).
Operation system: Windows 8-10 (I tried several)
PC time zone: Moscow
Files in UTF-8.

In SFTP settings I changed both cashing and timestamp transfering with no effect.
The bug does not exist in PHPedit version 15 that I bought. In version 17 that I also bought the bug exists. So it still exists in demo 19.
I tried to install phpED and create a simple demo project on different PCs with different OS - with no effect.
I make smart sync with 6 different SFTP servers (located in US and Russia) with different systems (shared hosting and VPS) and the bug appears.

So I suppose that sometimes (I see no pattern, maybe it depends on the day time or other factors) during the file uploading something works with a mistake and the date parameter gets a wrong big number instead of a real date.

If you cannot find this bug or you don't have time I can create Windows VPS, install phpEd, create a demo project and give you access to this VPS. So you can make sure by yourselves that smart sync works incorrectly.
Site Admin

Thank you.
If you're a customer, despite the status of your license is expired or not, you'd better report problem directly to support via http://shop.nusphere.com/contact_us/
Just add URL to this post or copy/paste this text -- it would be enough. Support team may suggest you to reproduce the problem with beta version and report back with logs. They also may ask for additional info such as publishing account and project settings (host names and other sensitive info can be blurred). In this case we'll have much better chances to understand what might go wrong with smart upload and how to fix it.