NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
PhpED and Doctrine ORM

hi everybody,
i`m working on php project using PhpED, Smarty template and mysql database with windows xp OS. Recently, we receive request to use Doctrine Object to Relational model in project. I was looking on internet how to setup Doctrine in order to use it with PhpED, i only manage to find bunch of links about Doctrine and Zend combination. Not a word about PhpED. If someone have experience working with this combination it would be great to explain me how to set up those two.

thanks in advance

I use PhpEd for symfony projects with both doctrine and propel - nothing special required to setup...
unless your doctrine files are not inside you project directory tree, in which case add the doctrine folder to your includes to ensure you get code completion.

What sort of 'setup' were you expecting to need?

Well, i did put doctrine into project directory tree. I create doctrine folder, and put LIB directory in it (doctrine folder and Doctrine.php are in the LIB directory). So now, i have following structure: project->Doctrine->Lib(Doctrine.php and Doctrine folder). Is it something else to do? Or i just include the path into the file in which i want to use doctrine code?

What do you want PhpED to do that it is not doing with Doctrine?
View user's profileFind all posts by joshbennerSend private messageVisit poster's website
PhpED and Doctrine ORM